The CACAS FAQ
I About CACAS
- What is CACAS?
- What does CACAS stand for?
- What the hell?
- How old is CACAS?
- Why doesn't "CACAS" ever have any periods in it?
- What is the color of CACAS?
- What does it all mean? Am I losing my mind?
- Where are you from?
- How can I get a date with one of you hot sexy guys?
II About this web site
- Why don't you ever attribute anything to anyone?
- Why do you have poems in "Other Stuff"?
- Why is there only text on this site?
- Do you know any good jokes?
- I don't know, what is the difference between one sparrow?
I About CACAS
A: We're four guys who write for a laugh. We started in high school as a
way to curb creative frustration and chronic boredom. CACAS eventually turned into a
well-known high profile club on campus (especially after the publication of our second
book.) We had a very static member base, due to extremely strict membership
requirements (you had to have an identical genetic structure to one of us four) which
remain to this day. Because of these guidlines, several other clubs were created
(some by us, some by others) to pacify outraged would-be members; most notably of which
was the Henry Fan Club. The HFC produced an excelent monthly newsletter, and in it's
heyday boasted more members than all other clubs on campus combined (including
school-sanctioned clubs). Even the vice-principal was a member. Another
notable club was the YMCYLF (Young Mens Christian Yeast Liberation Front; more popularly
known as the YLF) which was dedicated to semi-non-violent resolution of contemporary yeast
issues. This club never gained much of a following, but it did create quite a stir
in certain science classrooms. I think what pissed the teacher off the most was that
he couldn't tell if we were serious or not.
1. What is CACAS?
2. What does CACAS stand for?
A: Citizens Against Citizens Against Stuff. The idea for the name
originally came from Citizens Against Elephants Standing On Vacuum Cleaners, which was
another club at Analy High School in Sebastopol, California.
3. What the hell?A: That's what everyone else says, too.
4. How old is CACAS?
A: It's... Uh.... I don't remember. Several years. We started when we
were in high school. We have not been in high school for some time. I think we
started in '91 or '92. Ask Wes, he might remember.
5. Why doesn't "CACAS" ever have any periods in it?
A: Because we are all male.
6. What Is the color of CACAS?
A: That's for us to know and you to find out.
7. What does it all mean? Am I losing my mind?
A: Yellow, black and rectangular.
8. Where are you from?
A: Chris and Scot live in Northern California, Wes lives in Southern
California and Yosha lives somewhere in Connecticut
9. How can I get a date with one of you hot sexy guys?
A: Well, there are two realistic methods. Either a) stand in line or
b) guess which symbol goes to which member.
II About this web site
1. Why don't you ever attribute anything to anyone?
A: We would prefer readers to regard CACAS as a single entity rather than a group of
people. It helps preserve the feeling that we are still a close-knit group, even
though we are spread out all over the continent. Also, if one of us writes something
stupid, you can't direct the blame at any one person, which is kind of nice
security. That way as individual writers, we never worry that something is really
bad. We just put it up, and if too many people hate it, we take it back down.
2. Why do you have poems in "Other Stuff"?
A: Because that is where we put things that haven't been sorted yet.
They will end up in their proper places eventually.
3. Why is there only text on this site?
A: On the web, a word is worth a thousand pictures.
1: Do you know any good jokes?
2: I don't know, what is the difference between one
A: What's the difference between one sparrow?
A: That it has both legs equally long, especially the right one.
[This page designed by Pavement